Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 143
Loveslush needs help.

Exclamation Loveslush needs help.

My name is Ashley. I am the owner and artist of Loveslush.com. I recently lost my job, and couldn't afford to renew my hosting plan with Fatcow for another year.

I am actively seeking a host that will host Loveslush and it's art. I am a mixed media artist, and loveslush is my portfolio and networking tool.

I need MySQL for ZenPhoto, and CGI-BIN for an installation art piece I am doing called "Unsent Letters."

If you visit Loveslush now, you'll see the main layout, but the majority of the links do not work because my domain has since expired.

If you're willing to host me, please shoot me an e-mail. I will be a greatful starving artist!

About how much space/bandwidth do you need?

I offer free domain and subdomain hosting with cPanel included. :]

I don't require much space or bandwidth, I do have an occasional large photoshop file, but I wouldn't say more than 10GB.

Lovelush,

I would be willing to host you if you have not found anyone. Email me: akiraka@gmail.com

or fill out my form (ignore the subdomain only) at heart-glow.com